Zoe's Life and Loves

This is the blog of Zoe,a black and tan miniature dachshund. She began her life with a family who surrendered her to the SPCA where I got her soon before her 2nd birthday. She has been a perfect pet since :).

Monday, June 26, 2006

Bark in the Park

Well, let me start by saying I am glad I did something good to help other doggies and animals, BUT that I did not have much fun doing it! Mommy and I went to Bark in the Park yesterday. It was to benefit the Harford County Humane Society. The problem was, it poured the WHOLE time. I did the walk in my pink raincoat but afterwards I was shivering. Mommy kept picking me up to keep me warm, but even that didn't work. So, we didn't stay too long. I feel bad that the rain probably made a lot of people decide not to go, and therefore they probably made less money. I hope people still send in the money they raised!

On the up side, I saw a few other dachshunds at the walk. On the bad side, I was the worst behaved of them. It's not that I was BAD, but I definitely barked a lot during the walk. I was trying to get the attention of the dogs in front of me but they just ignored me. HOW RUDE! Next time I will try and be quieter for Mommy.

Here's a picture of me and Mommy after the race. I look TINY!


Here's a picture of me after the walk (oops, my eyes were shut!).

1 Comments:

  • At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It looks like you had a great time even in the rain. I love your little raincoat. Some of us are born leaders and that's all you were trying to do was to lead the others. Even if they were in front!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home