Zoe's Life and Loves

This is the blog of Zoe,a black and tan miniature dachshund. She began her life with a family who surrendered her to the SPCA where I got her soon before her 2nd birthday. She has been a perfect pet since :).

Thursday, July 20, 2006

She's at it again!

My mommy is in love with this new machine she got. It kinda makes a bdrrrrrr sound and then stops and then starts again. And when she is using it, she keeps coming over to me and laying fabric on me. Well, this time, it's another dress! But, I like this one better than the last one because I get to go on walks with this one. Mommy put a spot on it for my leash and she said I did such a good job walking in my pretty dress. We saw an old lady while we were on our walk. She thought I was adorable, but I was so excited to see her, I couldn't stop barking at her. I feel kind of bad about it now because I think I scared off her loving pets :(. Maybe I will use this as a lesson for next time!

Oooh, I forgot. She also had me wear my new outfit last night to show off to the neighbors. I liked all that good attention but couldn't wait to get back to harass daddy for some of the pizza he was eating! Unfortunately, he said I couldn't have any :(.



1 Comments:

  • At 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a great dress you have Zoe! You are one lucky dog - I'm hoping my Mommy makes me some fun stuff soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home