Zoe's Life and Loves

This is the blog of Zoe,a black and tan miniature dachshund. She began her life with a family who surrendered her to the SPCA where I got her soon before her 2nd birthday. She has been a perfect pet since :).

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Hiking is so much fun!

Today some of my doggie friends and I got together to hike again. This time we did the whole trail, and then even some more (I think Mommy and her friends got lost and made us go further!) We had more hills than I remember ever doing and more rocks and water to cross. Now you see, I am not a big fan of the wet stuff but I am getting a little better. I don't mind my feetsies getting wet like I used to. Mommy was so proud of me for having so much energy! I was the smallest dog by far but I led the way the whole time! Go Me!!!! There were two Australian Cattle Dogs, a Beagle, and a Pug/Boston Terrier mix with me doing the hike. I hope I get to hike again with them next month!

Mommy forgot her camera so no pictures to add today! Sorry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home