Zoe's Life and Loves

This is the blog of Zoe,a black and tan miniature dachshund. She began her life with a family who surrendered her to the SPCA where I got her soon before her 2nd birthday. She has been a perfect pet since :).

Monday, October 02, 2006

Busy Month

I am sorry I have been gone so long. It has been a busy month. Mommy went back to work at a new school and was working very long hours. It was ok though because Daddy was switching jobs and was home with me a lot. Well, then, Daddy left too. Mommy said he had to go for training for his new job. He was gone for 2 whole weeks. Mommy let him talk to me some nights over the phone though. At first, I couldn't figure out where he was. I could hear him but couldn't see him. How weird right? I barked and barked but still he didn't appear. Then I realized his voice was coming from the speaker phone. One weekend while he was gone, Mommy surprised me by taking me to visit grandma and grandpa. I LOVE seeing them! Then the next weekend, I was relaxing in my crate while mommy was at work when who comes in the door? DADDY! Oh my gosh I was beside myself with excitement. I was running around like crazy, rolling around on my back, crying with glee! I got to spend the whole weekend with daddy and mommy. Unfortunately, he had to go back for more training today but he promised he'd be home this weekend. So it looks like just mom and me cuddling in bed together the next few days :). Who knows though... she always has surprises in store for me!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:29 PM, Blogger scooter said…

    Hey there Zoe!!!
    Me's called scooter, and me found your blog on weenieinthewindow.com, me's got a blogs too at cyberwoof.blogspot.com, hopes your doing well, and loves reading your blogs!
    Take cares
    Scooter

     
  • At 1:14 AM, Blogger Rutalia said…

    I'm so glad to find someone else who keeps a blog for their dog! I have been keeping one for my dog on livejournal since we got our poochie. It's Jaxigirl if you want to take a look. We were searching around for good dachshund clothes and I came across this page! Anyway, just wanted to say hi!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home